A paper should be prepared according to the IEEE proceedings template, which can be obtained at https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
It must be 4-6 pages in length, including an abstract, references, and tables/figures. Submissions should represent original and substantive research results. We will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review for or has already been published (or accepted for publication) in another conference or journal. Authors should submit their manuscripts in PDF format to ICIME2018 via the EasyChair submission system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icime20181
Each paper submitted to ICIME2018 will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of expression.
Publish Final Paper
1.Click button to go to PDF eXpress. (PDF eXpress® will open in a new browser window)
2.Click button: "First time logging in PDF eXpress click here"
3.Enter Conference ID: 46256X
4.Enter your email address
5.Choose a password
6.Continue to enter information as prompted (You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account)
7.Upload either your source file or PDF file for Conversion; and/or PDF Checking
8.Use PDF eXpress to obtain an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.
- The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
- Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking.
- You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, or if the system finds problems with your paper, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
- Technical support via email and telephone is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF.
- If there is a problem with your file, you will receive an e-mail detailing the problem(s). Otherwise the system will e-mail you a copy of your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file.
The meeting cost criteria are as follows:
(1) Submissions accepted authors, each paper 400 U.S. dollars, including the paper publication fee, a writer's admission fee (if there are several authors only for one conference fee, the other authors pay $200 in the second case)
(2) 200 USD per person for attendees only.
※ All payment must be paid an additional 8% tax.
If you can not use international credit card payment, you can use WeChat or Alipay payment, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your editor or the IEEE PDF help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have technical questions regarding PDF eXpress Web site, please contact the PDF eXpress support staff at email@example.com.